Kitchen Fires Call for Technical Fire Damage Restoration Efforts
Let SERVPRO Help with Fire Damage Restoration After You Have a Kitchen Fire in Pinehurst/Moore & Montgomery Counties
An unexpected kitchen fire not only dampens your plans but it leaves a decent amount of smoke damage in its wake. After a protein fire, even when flames and smoke seem minimal, it can impact the kitchen as well as your entire Pinehurst/Moore & Montgomery Counties home. The aftermath stemming from a protein fire may not be immediately visible, but the sticky, foul-smelling residue will coat a lot of surfaces in the immediate area. SERVPRO is available to help with house fire clean-up to address protein fires in the kitchen and other restoration needs.
What happens during a kitchen fire leads to the need for skilled fire damage restoration in Pinehurst/Moore & Montgomery Counties. Protein fires pose a unique restoration challenge due to the burnt foods causing pungent odors, often turning into an issue that is difficult to mitigate. SERVPRO can tell you the following about what results from a kitchen fire:
- They generate a strong, lingering odor beyond many other types of fires
- Protein fire may leave little noticeable residue, making it difficult for an untrained DIY clean up
- The burn allows odors to migrate into furnishings and other areas of the structure
- Many projects involving kitchen fires call for sealing agents
- There might be a need for multiple methods and attempts to achieve the best results
SERVPRO features IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians ready to handle the work. We arrive and thoroughly assess the scene, then select specialized methods for addressing sticky, stubborn protein residue, clean all surfaces, and perform controlled demolition as needed. Your kitchen will be “Like it never even happened.”
Do you need help with specialized fire damage restoration? SERVPRO of Pinehurst/Moore & Montgomery Counties is the crew to call at (910) 428-5280.