Dehumidifier in Basement Catches Fire
This homeowners dehumidifier caught fire in the basement, causing damage to the walls, insulation, ceiling and wiring.
Damage caused by a fire is devastating for your family and your home. It’s a stressful and confusing time, so you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. Our professionals will always treat you with respect and empathy, and we’ll always treat your home and belongings with great care.
SERVPRO of Pinehurst / Moore & Montgomery Counties has the water and fire damage training and expertise to help you through this tough time. Once the fire department leaves, your Biscoe home may suffer from water damage caused by firefighting efforts. We have the specialized fire and water damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment to handle fire and water damage and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition.